A Boutique Denver Government Contract Firm
Martindale Hubbell AV rating for many years
Since 1981, Attorney Richard Busch has worked in government contracts law in a variety of capacities, including work as the General Counsel of the largest product area for a Fortune 50 Defense Contractor. He also served as a legal adviser to the Director of Contracts at the National Security Agency (NSA), was the Government contract practice head for large law firms, and now leads the Busch Law Firm in Denver.
Attorney Busch and his associates work strategically with other firms and experts throughout the United States to achieve optimal results for clients.
- One of few government contract attorneys that has been awarded an advanced law degree, L.L.M., in Government Procurement Law.
- Practice focused primarily on government contracts. Not all attorneys or firms understand the intricacies of government contracts. We do.
- A small firm with large firm training and experience. Get the same skilled representation without the big firm pricing.
- A professional and personal connection to the military and the Government. Not only does Attorney Busch have decades of professional experience in government contracts law, he was an officer in the US Army, his son is currently an active duty Captain in the Marine Corps, and his daughter practices government contract law for a large government agency.
Has This Contract Nightmare Happened to You?
Broncos Cup Your business has done government contracts at a variety of tiers – sometimes as a prime contractor, sometimes as a subcontractor. It has been lucrative and steady work.
Then the Government conducts an audit or investigation of your procedures or of any tier above you. You lose millions of dollars, pay heavy fines, and maybe even you are suspended from selling your products or services to the Government.
You are honest and tried to do your best. If it is found, however, that you unintentionally violated rules you did not know existed, you will most likely be in trouble. You could lose not only money, but at worst, risk a criminal conviction and debarment. This is a reality that can happen unless you receive help from someone who practices government contract law every day.
Your Government Contract Needs Our Expertise
Attorney Busch’s varied experience, professional network and winning track record make him a sought-after government contracts attorney for both large corporations and medium- and small-sized businesses with established revenue.
Attorney Busch has practiced at the highest level of government contracts cases, often opposite the largest law firms in the country. In addition, he has successfully dealt directly with senior attorneys in various government agency Offices of General Counsel. Whatever the nature or size of your government contract issue, we understand it is important to you.
Attorney Busch works to understand your goals and successfully represent your interests.
While government contracts is the firm’s primary focus, Attorney Busch also serves clients in these areas:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Representation of Veteran-owned Businesses in the Government marketplace; and
- As General Counsel for small to mid-sized companies doing business with the United States Government.
- The Busch Law Firm Difference – We Do Government Procurement Law!
Government contracts require a much focused practice of law. It’s a unique area of law that far too many attorneys without experience tout as a practice area, when in reality, they do not understand the peculiarities of government contract law.
This is what we do. This is what we have been trained to do. We are recognized as a leading boutique government contract law firm.
Government Contracts Attorney
Choosing the right Government Contracts Attorney is no small task. We encourage you to spend time comparing prospective firms to ensure they have the track record, industry experience and personable approach you demand and expect. Having said that, we are confident you will choose the Busch Law Firm because of our senior-level experience in the Government, at the largest defense contractor, and in large law firms.
Busch Law Firm
At the Busch Law Firm, we seek to provide our clients with the most efficient representation possible. We see our firm as an alternative to large firm representation and cost, but have comparable or better abilities, experience, and contacts.
To learn more about our firm and Attorney Busch’s experience and expertise, contact us to schedule a consultation. All initial meetings are free and come with no obligation.
FOR OUR SERVICES TO BE VIEWED AS AN “ASSET” RATHER THAN A LEGAL “EXPENSE.”