Accomplished Lawyer Helps Firms with Government Contracts
Experienced Colorado attorney enables successful public projects
Government contracts raise legal issues that go far beyond the standard law concerning business agreements. If you are doing business with the government, you need an attorney with a detailed knowledge of government contracts and decades of experience handling them to protect your rights effectively. At Busch Law Firm L.L.C. in Littleton, Colorado, attorney Richard Busch puts his 38 years of legal practice to work for clients who seek to do business with the U.S. government. And as a highly regarded military lawyer, he represents members of the U.S. Armed Forces as well as veterans pursuing the benefits they are entitled to. Mr. Busch is one of the few attorneys in America to have earned a master’s degree in government procurement law; that places him in a unique position to understand the financial pressures faced by companies doing business with the government in a competitive marketplace. With that understanding comes a dedication to ensuring clients view the firm’s services as an asset, not an expense.
Reputable law firm providing exceptional service for procurement issues
Though many law firms attempt to handle government contract issues, you can only be confident with an attorney who understands the specific details of government contract law. Companies rely on and recommend us because our firm is:
- Established — Mr. Busch has extensive experience as a military attorney, representing a major defense contractor, in a large law firm, and now as the founder of a small law practice. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — As a boutique office, Busch Law Firm is able to provide the same level of representation as larger firms, but with service tailored to your needs and prompt answers to every question you have.
- Knowledgeable — Richard Busch understands what it takes to succeed and has the ability and contacts to give you an advantage.
We are committed to guiding your company through these often complicated matters. If you are unsure how we can advance your interests, we are happy to explain our services during a free initial consultation.
Detailed advice on a wide range of government and military matters
Our law firm represents clients throughout the United States in areas of practice including:
- Government contracts — Our firm delivers comprehensive advice on all matters related to securing and performing under government contracts.
- Bid protests — Whether you believe a solicitation process was flawed or someone is challenging a contract you earned, we can represent your company effectively in bid protests.
- Requests for equitable adjustment — Sometimes circumstances change and a previously awarded contract is no longer fair. We can present a request for equitable adjustment so that you have the best chance to revise the relevant provisions.
- Military and federal construction — If your business needs to obtain military and federal construction contracts, we have the background to maintain compliance, resolve disputes and build key relationships.
- Military law — As a former Chief Trial Attorney in the U.S. Army’s Judge Advocate General’s Corps, Mr. Busch has the background to provide high-quality advocacy for members of our armed forces in military law matters.
For any issue that you bring to us, we will provide knowledgeable counsel and the personalized attention that you deserve.
Contact a Colorado government contracts law firm for a free initial consultation
Busch Law Firm L.L.C. works with clients nationwide on a variety of matters relating to government contracts and military law. Please call 844-243-4198 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Our office is in Littleton, Colorado.